Website Georgia Pacific
We are looking for a National Accounts Manager for Corrugated Graphic Solution sales. This position is home-based and will travel to client sites throughout the United States. The National Accounts Manager – Graphic Solutions will work collaboratively with our commercial and operations teams to strategically develop a sales pipeline and customer base that adds value to customer packaging through GP’s high graphics portfolio of services. The NAM position will identify opportunities, initiate prospect contacts, assess customer needs and ultimately close new accounts.
- Develop a value proposition to drive overall sales strategy.
- Create value as measured by revenue growth, Innovation and account acquisition.
- Identify and execute sales strategies. Identify customer specific solutions and drive implementation through existing value add channels.
- Successfully sell a value-added portfolio of products employing a consultative, problem-solving approach.
- Manage assigned prospects to determine business needs. Develop decision maker relationships and generate new business growth within accounts.
- Work independently against a variety of objectives using time management skills to meet and exceed internal/external customer expectations.
- Ability to collaboratively lead cross-functional initiatives to successful outcomes without direct authority.
- Strong communications skills including oral, written, presentation and active listening.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated capability.
- View problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective; incorporating creative problem solving techniques to identify appropriate solutions.
- Maintain consistently updated customer activity reports/files; or similar data-mining capabilities. Manage customer engagements through CRM tools.
- Demonstrated ability for continuous learning in a highly competitive, fast changing market place.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with digital print for packaging, pre-press, creative design, or high end packaging
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a solution selling or management role focusing on graphics or primary packaging
- 6 years of work experience in a sales or sales management roles
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), PowerPoint (customer presentations), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas, and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
Company: Georgia Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A