Website Charles Schwab
Charles Schwab’s Move Money Solutions is responsible for risk prevention, processing of money movements, and education of policies and procedures related to money movement. We focus on maximizing operating leverage by integrating functions, increasing productivity and gaining efficiencies in order to better position Schwab to contend in the marketplace and to reinvest in areas that matter most to our clients. As an elite team of experts, we are committed to delivering efficient solutions that maximize trust while minimizing risk by owning every client interaction through clients’ eyes.
- Problem solving and conducting research/special requests through the use of internal processing systems, phone and emails.
- Identifying situations where escalation is warranted and the ability to take action quickly in a high-risk environment.
- Performing work that is detailed and communicated in a clear, effective manner.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively handling and evaluating risk while processing incoming and outgoing wires, ACH transactions, depositing funds, disbursement requests and processing of internal transfers.
- Assess and resolve client issues that relate to wires, deposits and transfers by helping clients “Own their Tomorrow”. You will assist clients in navigating through money movement solutions and services available at Schwab.
- Intermediate technical skills, with the ability to use multiple applications simultaneously and efficiently, including Windows, internet research, database systems, and email.
- Due to nature of risk with responsibilities, attention to detail and accuracy are required.
- Self-driven and demonstrated ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Intermediate level of knowledge regarding regulatory, audit and compliance policies regarding the securities industry.
Qualification & Experience:
- Engaging communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of data and systems in order to enthusiastically identify solutions to meet client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economic, or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ customer service experience preferably in brokerage/financial industry.
- Passion for service and the desire to help people.
Company: Charles Schwab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A