Our sites are ever-demanding, complex and in some cases operate 24 hours a day – so it’s vital we have a strong Engineering team who ensure our machines work to the best of their ability. So we can provide great product to our customers, whilst still ensuring speediness. Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager, you will also… Work closely with the production team to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
- support in investigating means of improving plant productivity and also investigating and establishing causes for all breakdowns and damages.
- Ensure that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns and damages Action any necessary repairs and ensure all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised Be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance
- Work collaboratively within the engineering team, providing
- Action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised and you will be involved in electrical and mechanical proactive and re-active maintenance.
- mechanical/electrical engineering, BTEC level 3 in mechanical & electrical/electronic engineering) A proven track record in an engineering and fault finding role gained from a FMCG environment (ideally the food industry).
- A good understanding of HACCP principles and ideally IEE qualification up to 17th edition wiring regulations would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills Assertivement with the ability to make decisions on the spot A can do attitude and a strong work ethic In return
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Skilled Engineer
Job Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A