We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained qualified butcher
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bishopbriggs, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A