We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Relief Pharmacy Manager to join the Pharmacy team covering stores across Ayrshire, Glasgow, Lanark shire and Lothians . Reporting to the Pharmacy Area Manager, you will have every opportunity to lead and shape your Pharmacies and put them right at the heart of the store.
- Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards
- You will emphasize the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your colleagues
- You will manage the Department and manage individual staff competence, as well as a high performing Pharmacy Team making sure you develop, implement and share best practice.
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, you will adhere to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
- Travelling to stores in your group to cover the Pharmacy Manager role as and when needed.
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- This role will include frequent travel across the group so a car driver with a full, clean license is required.
- A Pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist
- Due to the location it would also be advantageous to reside close to the M8.
- Community Pharmacy experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A