We’re recruiting for a high performing Store Manager in Northern Scotland to help our business to continue to grow and succeed. It’s a really great time to join, we’re a business in change, continually looking for new ideas and ways to make Morrisons a better place for our customers and our colleagues, and our Store Managers play a huge role in that.
- Continually challenge the ways of working to think of new ways to speed up and simplify your store processes, and having confidence to challenge the status quo.
- Build and manage relationships with the local community, marketing your store so that it stands out.
- Work with the central teams to ensure we have the best availability on the high street , ensuring Morrisons becomes a one stop shopping destination.
- Working with your People Manager to drive the talent agenda. Ensuring everyone feels supported and are able to perform at their best.
- Continually managing performance against KPIs. Identifying areas of improvement, and managing initiatives through to implementation. Competing to be the best in the market.
- Lead a team who in turn creates a customer centric culture where our customers experience is the best in the market, in line with the Morrisons brand. Always challenging and thinking of new ways of how we can serve our customers better.
- Treat your store as if it was your own business, always thinking of new ways to improve your offering by working with local businesses to better our local solutions. Working with our central local solutions team to continue bringing in new products for our customers.
- Thinking digitally, ensuring that we’re always ahead of the curve. Listening and responding to what the customers and colleagues are telling us to make their lives easier when it comes to getting their weekly shop.
- Broad thinking. And willingness to accept opinions, beliefs of behaviors that are different from your own.
- The power to create a culture that fosters and values collaboration.
- The ability to resolve challenges and build trust between the full store team.
- A passion for spotting, driving talent and creating a successful team culture.
- The ability to influence, listen and understand the external perspective to inspire and think broadly about new ways of doing things.
- Strong coaching skills. You must be able to give feedback to ensure common ways of working.
- Set clear objectives that link directly to each department that are aligned with Morrisons priorities.
- Strong leadership skills with the capacity to listen and respond.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A