Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Plans and administers procedures and budgets. Makes budgetary recommendations and at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor. Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Coordinates with various groups such as quality and engineering to analyze product failure data and test results in order to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing, R&D, and engineering to get engineering requests processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Accountable for assisting with the efficient, safe and cost-effective operation of the department; for advising and making recommendations to the Manufacturing Manager with respect to these activities.
- Supports the manufacturing lines to solve issues related with manufacturing processes, equipment, materials, etc.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- May act as the back up to the Manufacturing Manager as required.
- Supervises the maintenance of personnel records and timecards for staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that department understands and complies with quality standards and requirements as documented.
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for executing to production plan and yields within their area of production.
- Oversees training and complete training records for all manufacturing personnel.
- Strong knowledge of technical and functional principles and ability to teach others.
- Understands company’s mission and strategies.
- Administers company policies that directly affect team members / supporting employees.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
Qualification & Experience:
- Networks with senior internal and external colleagues in own area of expertise.
- Provides direction to others according to established policies and management guidance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A