View All Merrill Lynch JobsMerrill Lynch
- The Lending Officer acts as the point of contact for driving credit solutions for the client. The Lending Officer maintains relationships with the client management team, and works directly with clients from deal structuring through final credit approval, legal document negotiations and closing as necessary.
- The Lending Officer is responsible for negotiation with the client on credit terms, performing full underwriting analysis and preparing deal justification.
- The Lending Officer will have single signature approval authority (per the Approval Grid) for credit and monitoring actions as needed.
- The Lending Officer ensures data quality of credit related client and deal information.
- The role is centrally located, market aligned and remote from the client team.
- The role will have virtual client contact.
- Attention to detail and able to execute in a fast paced environment
- Existing credit risk or underwriting background in Commercial credit
- Able to communicate effectively throughout the organization
- Proven self-motivator with the ability to effectively prioritize work
- Proficiency in technology, including Microsoft applications
- Client-facing skills including strong communication and negotiation behaviors
- Strong analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Commercial credit experience
- BA/BS degree required; Finance, Accounting or Economics majors preferred
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A