View All Merrill Lynch JobsMerrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
- The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA’s).
- Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA’s. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch.
- Fully registered CA (Series 7 & 66 (63/65)). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures
- If Series 7 & 66 or 63/65 licenses are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe if being hired into a registered job code
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A