View All Merrill Lynch JobsMerrill Lynch
- Bank of America is the first financial services company to be both mobile app- and online banking-certified by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Customer Experience.”
- The Bank of America Mobile Engineering team is looking for highly-skilled Mobile Developers who are passionate about continuously improving our customers’ Mobile experience.
- Design, Develop & Prototype, iOS or Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Solid understanding of Apple Security Standards and data protection on devices.
- A rock-solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and Java.
- Developer tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Android Studio/Eclipse • JSON/XML • Web services • Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration •
- Test Driven Development (TDD) • Jenkins • Network layer like Volley • Retrofit
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Android Mobile Application technologies.
- Expertise in software development using Objective-C or Swift, along with willingness to work on both languages.
- Expertise in Android development using Java or Kotlin, along with willingness to work on both languages.
- Experience working with Apple Mobile Application technologies.
- Experience working on UI using MVP and MVVM patterns.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A