Website Merlin Entertainments
We are LEGOLAND California Resort – the place where FUN is built and memories are made. Across our Resort we have two fantastic LEGO themed Hotels, a Water Park, a SEA LIFE Aquarium, more than 60 rides and attractions, 20 food and beverage locations, and 14 retail stores – the opportunities here are endless!
- Ability to quickly build a relationship with a VIP group, identifying the parameters of each member, and outlining their Experience in the resort based off your research and park knowledge
- Utilizes LEGOLAND California Resort knowledge, LEGO knowledge, and creativity to craft fun and personalized experiences for VIPs
- Act as a representative (Ambassador) of the resort by meeting or exceeding our Guest Service expectations as outlined in our Guest Obsessed program
- Escort VIP guests around LEGOLAND park, sharing exclusive information, ride recommendations, and makes sure they arrive on time to any reserved experiences
- Recognizing aspects of resort, company, and LEGO information that a VIP group will find interesting, educational, and entertaining.
- Proficient knowledge and skill of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Fluent in any language in addition to English (preferably Spanish or Mandarin, but any additional languages are a plus)
- 2 years or more with LEGOLAND California or a background in guest service, performing arts, or education.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to deliver information and interact with guests in a conversational manner.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, and dedicated to providing outstanding service without compromising safety
- Ability to read people and predict their needs
- Must enjoy working directly with Guests and have experience in a guest focused role
- Must have an extensive knowledge of LEGOLAND Parks, the LEGO Group, and Merlin Entertainments or an ability to quickly learn a large amount of information
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A