Website Merlin Entertainments
We are currently recruiting for Night Hotel Team Leader at the UK’s favourite children’s theme park; the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is the ultimate destination for families with children age 2-12. The Resort is home to two awesome LEGO themed Hotels and a host of rides, shows and attractions built around the iconic LEGO® brick. This role is based at the Windsor theme park, located in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- Ensure that the Hotel is handed over clean and presentable each morning ready for operation.
- Leading the Hotel Nights team to inspire excellent customer service delivery within the hotel.
- To be able to perform all duties carried out by the team throughout the night.
- Ensure all Health and Safety documentation is recorded and up to date and a suitable filing system is in place
- Maximise service delivery standards and cleanliness.
- Act as incident controller to provide support and recovery to the Hotel.
- Ensure all cleaning is carried out and monitored according to the cleaning specifications for the hotel ensuring cleaning schedules are completed nightly.
- Have a passion for delivering excellent service, always having a bright smile regardless of the weather
- Experience of carrying out a Coordinator, duty manager, team lead role or equivalent within a hotel environment
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Have passion for our brand
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Most importantly have fun at work to create memorable experiences
- Be able to clearly communicate to our guest and your colleagues
- Want to work in a unique environment where no two days are the same
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A