Website Merlin Entertainments
This role is responsible for the daily operation of assigned store locations. This is to include, but is not limited to: providing and creating an environment that provides excellent guest service and sales culture, Retail Associate observation, direction and coaching, opening/closing functions, housekeeping, assigning and delegating tasks, administrative functions and communication with the Retail Leadership Team.
- Responsible for being present and available for Associate and guest support in assigned store locations
- Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in tracking and achieving established labor, sales, loss and stock budgets of assigned locations
- Responsible for setting individual goals to reach daily targets.
- Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in educating Associates in key financial performance indicators
- Responsible for assigned store locations’ daily maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Responsible for all opening and closing tasks necessary to operate assigned store locations, including vault pick-ups and deposits in keeping with company policy and procedure
- Responsible for ensuring all cashiers are utilizing proper tools for efficient and effective POS usage
- Responsible for efficient use of company and store supplies
- Requires experience in retail store operations, leadership/management experience, including employee training.
- Knowledge of cash handling, inventory/sales auditing, and of point of sale automated systems is required.
- two years of experience in Retail. Experience in theme park merchandise is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); College degree preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with others with effective communication skills required.
- Experienced in merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising is required.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A