Website Merlin Entertainments
Would you like a job where spreading happiness is in the job description? Dive into the ultimate indoor LEGO playground and build a career full of fun! Whether you’re filling hungry tummies, racing LEGO cars, building AWESOME models, or operating our rides – everything you do will be making a child’s day. This is the place where job satisfaction is guaranteed, and every shift is all about fun.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace, including COVID-19 policies, practices and regulations.
- To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
- Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays and point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
- Ensure our extended lines are managed in a safe way while still delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Seeks out guest contact and displays enthusiasm and boundless amounts of fun energy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Grapevine, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A