Website PNC Bank
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Merchant Account Executive within PNC’s Small Business Banking organization, you will be based in Carlisle PA .
- Interfaces with various sales channels to facilitate the prompt referral of leads beyond the target market.
- Responds to customer inquiries on internal products, services and credit card processing activities for the industry.
- Markets credit card systems and support services for business customers. Attracts and retains client relationships to meet sales objectives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients. Identifies client requirements and recommends appropriate services.
- Manages, collects and reports on sales statistics.
- Client Relationship Management – Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
- Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
- Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Qualification & Experience:
- Tech Savvy – Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
- Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Company: PNC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlisle, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A