Website Frito Lay
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products at local stores including convenience stores, gas stations, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small Frito-Lay truck which requires a regular drivers license and insurance. Hours per week average approximately 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:* Driving to assigned locations
- Assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays* Ordering, scanning and logging backstock using handheld device* Safely maximizing sales and minimizing wasteThis is a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into works of art, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf. Start times typically begin between three oclock and seven oclock in the morning.
- Hours per week average 50 to 60 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.Our diverse team strives for perfection, and you should feel comfortable working under minimal supervision.
- We are proud to set industry standards in terms of pay and benefits.
- In addition to our generous starting wage found at the top of this listing, you will also enjoy unbeatable benefits including, but not limited to:
- Health care benefits (including dental and vision)
- Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)* Education advising and tuition reimbursement* Best-in-class discounts at retailers across the country* Paid vacation* Paid parental leave for new mothers and fathersRSRs who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience.
- Team members have honed their skills with success in prior roles including sales jobs, retail jobs, restaurant jobs, and customer service jobs. We all pride ourselves on the quality of our work, but we do have some minimum requirements in common:
- Ability to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (examples: a microwave; a cinder block)This position also requires a review of your driving history.
- People often ask what kind of characteristics will make them successful in this position. Here is an idea of what our managers are looking for:
- Strong Work Ethic: as a RSR, you are trusted to represent Frito-Lay values to your colleagues, customers, and the public. You accurately report your time using your company-issued device and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself*
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yankton, SD, US
Application Deadline: N/A