We seek out and hire a diverse workforce at every level: We need fresh ideas and inclusive insights to continue to be an innovative industry leader — that’s why we make it a point to seek out, attract and develop employees who are patient-centric, passionate, and who represent the same wide variety of life experiences as our patients. To learn more about Inclusion & Diversity at Medtronic Click Here
- The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy across the Advance Surgical Instruments (ASI) business.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of business objectives, online strategies with a rich background in digital marketing to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
- The role of marketing has never been more central to the growth for Medtronic. We value marketers with strong Customer and market insights, which are foundational to our ability to respond to customer needs. Value proposition, content, and messaging expertise are critical to drive customer engagement and acceptance. Broadening the perception of what
- Medtronic can deliver is vital to the growth of our new technologies and services. We strive for an integrated, seamless experience to meet our customer expectations and demands.
- The Digital Strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- He/she will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office tools knowledge
- MBA preferred
- Fluency in English, additional languages desired.
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrix organization
Experience in digital promotion campaigns and related platforms.
- Strong experience in project/program management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading demand generation strategies utilizing inbound and outbound programs in B2B SaaS technology.
- Willingness to travel (20%).
- Experience with digital analytics and reports creation.
- Ability to plan, organize and execute a project independently and on schedule
- Strong experience of marketing and sales funnels.
- Strong MarTech stack experience with tools such as Eloqua, Uberflip, Marketo, Salesforce, Workfront, Adobe Analytics,
- Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience including experience with marketing automation campaign definition and deployment , or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Auditing
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A