Oversees the execution of global Distribution/Logistics and Trade Ops standards in Operations Network data is accurate and available, and KPIs are achieved.
Interface between Enterprise Global Dist, Logistics and Trade Ops, Operations Network teams and Operating Units
Partners with Region SC, Operations Networks and Enterprise teams to provide requirements and continuous improvement opportunities
Support Enterprise Logistics and Trade Ops Teams in achieving target performance metric
Manage projects to achieve Quality, Service, and AOP Commitments
Manage acquisitions/divestitures in alignment with Enterprise Playbook
- Accountable for continuous improvement of the project/program process as well as key project management documents used to plan, execute, monitor and control supply chain projects/programs
- Accountable for the management of the supply chain portfolio of projects and programs
- Accountable for the facilitate and management of portfolio review boards where programs and projects are prioritized, and reviewed
- Trade Ops activities coordination & execution (COO, Trade integrity)
- Responsible for ensuring OUs and ONs engage in Global Network Management governance approach and implementation of network decisions
- Accountable for leading a team of supply chain PM’s to achieve company objectives through the successful planning and execution of supply chain programs
- Accountable for Manufacturing and Inter-Region Freight management, including identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Accountable for improving Manufacturing Site performance and troubleshooting issues in coordination with Region
- Monitor activities and provide visibility to Enterprise and Region Trade Leads for potential new products, shifts in Mfg strategy and production, movement in lines, and overall strategies that impact trade.
- Responsible for gathering information needed for Trade Operations activities (HS Classification, COO, etc.)
- Responsible for gathering information needed to classify dangerous goods
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required and 10+ years of global logistics or supply chain experience with 7+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with 8+ years of logistics or supply chain experience with 7+ years of managerial experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A