- This role is part of the Global Compliance Auditing & Monitoring team within the Office of Ethics & Compliance and will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Global Compliance Metrics and Insights team. This role will also support the Americas Compliance team in the areas of policies, conflict of interest, and mergers and acquisitions.
- We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
- Conducts research and gathers and compiles information as requested.
- Provides skilled project and technical support with minimal direction, which may include data coordination, data analysis, tracking and coding in systems such as Spotfire, PowerBI, and Qualtrics.
- Compile and prepare reports and other materials needed to support the auditing and monitoring activities.
- Provide system administration support for key systems such as Sharepoint, Smartsheet, TeamMate, and ServiceNow.
- Create and maintain sitebuilder/web sites, rosters, manuals, access rights, presentations, status reports, conduct external web site searches, etc.
- Provide project support to the Global Compliance Auditing & Monitoring teams as required, including project management, documentation, data analytics, and communication support for specific compliance initiatives.
- Provide project support to the Americas Compliance teams as required, including project management, documentation, and technology support.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company processes to assist in the development, implementation and administration of projects and procedures, including presentations to and approvals by executive management; identifies and implements process improvements.
- Provide project manager support leveraging tools such as Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams, and Smartsheet. Follow-up to assure all action items are completed. Create dashboards and other reporting mechanisms to ensure team deliverables happen on-time and within budget.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people at differing levels effectively.
- Ability to work well under multiple instructions and directions with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
- High level of energy and willingness to work independently in a “fast-paced” environment.
- Excellent organizational skills required with ability to prioritize.
- Event/large group meeting planning experience desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Professional etiquette (telephone, correspondence, email, and in person).
- Self-motivated, team player, strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with poise and professionalism.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED and 4+ years of project coordinator or administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote).
- Experience coordinating complex international travel planning.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A