We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
- Ensures that quantities of incoming and outgoing shipments are correct .
- Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records.
- Ensures that inventories are secure, properly identified and readily accessible to authorized personnel.
- Maintains controls over various types of inventories (e.g., raw materials, subassemblies, finished goods).
- Conducts analyses of inventory levels and coordinates with production and sales requirements.
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years of experience of relevant experience and may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A