Stryker’s Sports Medicine business delivers a wide range of innovative sports medicine implants, instrumentation, resection, and biologic solutions. Our focus is on minimally invasive and open approaches to the shoulder, knee, hip, and small joints. We deliver a comprehensive and innovative portfolio of products and business solutions to help our customers excel both clinically and operationally. Our goal is to restore someone’s normal lifestyle after an injury, explained in our motto of “motion regained, life renewed”. We are excited to continue expanding our diverse team, where we strive to create an inclusive culture, grounded in Stryker’s mission and values.
- Responsible to become knowledgeable on business unit products and procedures across the portfolio.
- Responsible for all Third Party vendors, Facility agreement additions and check requests for Health Care Professional interactions, including assuring proper backup documentation has been obtained.
- Assist in the onsite program visit logistics.
- Our Sports Medicine Medical Education Team creates best in class, innovative educational programs for customer and we’re looking for someone who is just as passionate about educating our customers as we are!
- We are looking for a motivated, organized, collaborative individual that enjoys a fast pace environment within a growing business!
- This team member will assist in the day to day execution of logistics and creation of our education programs for our customers across the country.
- In addition, this person should thrive with building relationships and having a service oriented mindset, as they will be the main point of contract with our sales organization and surgeon consultants for our education programs.
- Responsible to be knowledgeable, explain and ensure compliance with the AdvaMed and Corporate compliance policies; liaise with Professional Affairs team to process events aligned with corporate policy.
- Manage the day to day education requests: process requests; assign appropriate consultants to events, initiate consultant travel; communicate written confirmations to appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist with customer education programs; working with sales, internal marketing and our consultants to generate program logistics and agendas. Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with marketing team, consultants, and sales.
- Manage the Medical Education program registration website and collaborate with Marketing Communications on Medical Education communication initiatives.
- Process verbal and written event confirmation, inclusive of corporate compliance database event ID details, templated program agendas, and pre-approved consultant content.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- 0 – 2+ year experience marketing/events planning experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and execute.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A