Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments. Receives assistance in the completion of more complex assignments. Developing proficiency in discipline. Applies skills to the completion of assigned task. Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of routine to moderately complex scope. Job requires judgement within defined policies and practices. Works under normal supervision. Follows established procedures. Detailed instructions given for new assignments. Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records. Ensures that quantities of incoming and outgoing shipments are correct
- May conduct analyses of inventory levels and coordinates with production and sales requirements. Performs analysis of inventory throughout the production life cycle
- May prepare reports of results and conclusions for management.
- Ensures the accurate and secure documentation of materials and equipment. Analyzes, investigates and corrects inventory discrepancies
- Ensures that inventories are secure, properly identified and readily accessible to authorized personnel. Maintains controls over various types of inventories (e.g., raw materials, subassemblies, finished goods)
Qualification & Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A