The Research Analyst Consumer Insights will be a quantitatively savvy analyst, to analyze marketing channel performance and qualitative customer research.
This position builds models and monitors effectiveness of marketing channels using quantitative and various sources of customer, marketing, and sales data. This position also conducts qualitative research including planning, execution, analysis and communication of learnings. In both cases, the candidate will gather and analyze data to understand customer behavior as it relates to business objectives. Key learnings and actionable insights will be summarized and presented to marketing, merchandising, and operational leadership teams. Experience mining data, leveraging visualization suites, and using survey tools will be needed. Ideal candidates will have a mix of data technical skills and business acumen and be able to communicate clearly with audiences who are not technically-minded.
- Develop and recommend best practices by evaluating and improving targeting and forecasting.
- Analyze marketing, customer, and sales data to measure and monitor performance by channel
- Present and communicate findings and insights gained from analyses and make recommendations to business partners
- Identify and generate ad hoc analysis to drive short term strategies
- Execute, prepare scripts and conduct qualitative research, (i.e., store shop a longs, focus groups)
- Analyze data gathered, prepare concise & insightful decks highlighting key learnings
- Develop research plans – communicate with internal stakeholders methods and tactics used, timelines & priorities.
- Execute, program, launch, and monitor surveys
- Formulate questions to uncover customer feedback aligned to business needs
- Ability to effectively communicate findings, analysis, implications, and recommendations to varied stakeholder audiences
- Proven ability to identify and assess trends with customer or market data
- A passion for quantitative data analysis and interest in understanding consumer behaviors.
- Use of business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgement in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- Experience working with the following programs is preferred
- SQL, SAS, R, Python
- 3+ Years of marketing research design and execution
- 3+ Years of business experience utilizing analytical skills.
- CRM software e.g., Salesforce marketing cloud, Adobe an
- Campaign selection tools e.g., Unica, Audience Builder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Application Deadline: N/A