Website Ace Hardware
The Marketing Analytics Analyst (Internally known as CRM Analytics Analyst II) is responsible for developing and executing research, analytic, and segmentation projects. Additionally, responsible for interpreting results and developing strategic recommendations from research and analyzes to further maximize promotional effectiveness.
- Identify and execute customer contact strategies for Ace Rewards’ strategic customer segments using transactional data and contact history. Analyze overall program effectiveness measures and results while optimizing the number of touch points to ensure maximum program effectiveness and promotional ROI.
- Complete in-depth response analysis for Ace Rewards promotions and custom retailer events and promotions. Develops presentations and communicates results to CRM team members and cross functional teams (Ace Rewards, Marketing, Category Management, Merchandising).
- Identify issues and key trends based on KPI reports, data analysis and research insights. Utilizes knowledge and experience to develop interpretations and promotional strategy recommendations in conjunction with manager.
- Leverages knowledge of the target consumer and analytic and research experience to help guide the strategy and promotional tactics that comprise the retail consumer marketing plan. Interpret and provide recommendations to guide future strategies.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Access; experience with data mining and query tools, BI reporting tools or CRM tools
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter, strong drive, highly motivated to make change and bring about fact driven decisions.
- Ability to collaborate and lead effective partner relationships
- Able to identify insights gaps and use knowledge of insights and analytical tools and techniques to address these gaps.
Qualification & Experience:
- Fundamental understanding of key financial / retail metrics
- Familiarity with insights and analytic tools and techniques (transactional detail level data, CRM technologies, consumer segmentation/targeting,). Familiarity with various data sources.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in business analytics / consumer research
- BS/BA in quantitative business, math, statistics, marketing or equivalent experience
Company: Ace Hardware
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oak Brook, Illinois
Application Deadline: N/A