The Brand Manager is responsible for driving brand preference and delivering market and share growth. The Brand Manager defines and delivers an integrated brand and marketing plan in collaboration with other marketing team members and cross-functional partners. The Brand Manger develops productive relationships with the sales organization, regional managers, key opinion leaders, and other physicians to fully understand product performance and customer
- Leads cross-functional launch teams to successfully introduce new products into the market, developing innovative marketing plans including positioning and messaging, segmentation, pricing, account targeting, promotion, and field and customer education.
- Partners with finance and upstream marketing partners to monitor and manage pricing to achieve divisional revenue goals within allocated budget.
- Analyzes market to derive which activities are relevant and launch appropriate promotions to achieve set goals.
- Works strategically with sales force to create demand, enable sales, increase awareness and drive market share for assigned product responsibilities.
- Monitors sales and marketing trends and makes recommendations for enhancing market penetration and share growth.
- Cultivates key customer relationships, working productively with physicians and the field sales organization to gain market insight, improve clinical practice, implement programs, and drive product preference and market growth.
- Networks closely with other Brand Managers to develop overall strategies to drive growth/market share of entire business unit product portfolio
- Partners with the convention team to set convention strategy and effectively leverage conferences within an integrated marketing plan.
- Collaborates with customers, marketing intelligence and third-party sources to monitor, understand and respond to competitive product performance, branding, messaging, and tactics.
- Provides advice and counsel to senior business leaders about strategic opportunities to grow brands and financial results.
- Defines and executes downstream brand and marketing strategy to achieve divisional revenue goals within allocated budget.
- Partners with Medical Education Coordinator to deliver value-based continuing education to HCPs.
- Develops brand strategies and value propositions that create consumer engagement and loyalty.
- Partners with Health Care Solutions team to determine optimal GPO / IDNs relationship and strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience
- Sales/marketing experience in related medical device area strongly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minnesota, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A