Website Xcel Energy
Support Product Portfolio Managers in implementing product marketing plans and operational processes required to deliver products to market through Xcel Energy sales, direct marketing and vendor channels.
- Create, build and maintain relationships that enhance performance of business unit, including sales team and vendor relations. Support product sales through providing information and problem resolution for sales team and vendors. Administer vendor contracts.
- Maintain database reports needed to support sales and marketing efforts (new prospects, tracking sales activity).
- Coordinate special marketing projects upon request including: organizing and participating in special promotions, trade shows, seminars, training presentations, and customer and vendor visits/presentations.
- Support multiple Product Portfolio Managers while becoming familiar with specific products and assisting in all aspects of product management including: coordinating creation and revision of literature, invoice processing and tracking, identifying and solving process issues, forecasting achievements and tracking budget detail. Product planning including developing and monitoring the success of plans.
- Marketing experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A