Website State Farm
This opening is for the Field Marketing Enablement team supporting the North Central Market Area (MI, OH, IL, IN).
The team member will support the Vice President of Agency (VPA) for Indiana/Southern Michigan territories. The ability to communicate and build relationships with all levels of leadership is essential.
The Field Marketing Enablement Analyst (FMEA) will collaborate with VPAs, Sales Leaders (SL), AFS Manager, Field Sales Enablement Analysts, and other Marketing peers to pro-actively and strategically support the development and execution of desired behaviors.
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships through a virtual environment
- Consulting and influencing Agency Field Leadership (primarily VPAs and/or SLs) on Auto, Homeowners, Life and Bank
- Knowledge of the Indiana and Michigan market area
- Prior experience working a field environment
- Candidate should be located in either Indiana or Southern Michigan due to the proximity need of being geographically located near key business parnters.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- Competitive Benefits, Pay, and Bonus Potential
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
Qualification & Experience:
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A