- As a Starbucks Market Research & Insights senior manager, you will inspire teams and leaders to take action and make decisions by serving as the champion of our Customers. You will lead the execution and evolution of our on-going Customer Experience tracking program to provide actionable insights into the Starbucks Customer Experience. You will leverage your deep knowledge of research methods, analytics and synthesis to build compelling, persuasive cases for action. You will serve as a trusted partner/advisor and collaborate with a wide variety of teams, spanning—among others—Operations and Partner (Employee) Resource organizations while influencing decisions at the highest levels of the company.
- Innovate Starbucks research approaches to add value and incremental research capabilities to an already robust toolkit
- Lead the execution and evolution of our on-going Customer Experience tracking program
- Serve as the voice of our Customers through compelling storytelling to executive audiences
- Collaborate with business partners and team members to translate business questions into research designs, analytics plans and customized reports
- Strong knowledge and experience with tracking programs such as Brand Equity, Customer Experience, Employee
- Satisfaction, etc.
- Deep knowledge and experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Compelling, persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of statistics (descriptive and inferential) and their use in quantitative research methods
Qualification & Experience:
- Market Research & Insights experience in CPG, Retail or Market Research Vendor
- Proficiency with statistical software packages such as SPSS, Desktop Reporter, and SQL
- Business experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A