We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Front Office Supervisor to help lead our Front Office Team.
- Front Office team members. You will ensure the Front Office team provides prompt and efficient service whilst also maximizing occupancy levels and up-selling the property.
- Your energy, drive, and positive attitude will be contagious to all you work with and you will thrive on contributing to the bigger picture through your ability to multitask, work under pressure and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues & guest complaints.
- You will be a passionate hospitality professional who is driven to build their career with Accor Apartments & leases.
- There are a few things that would make you shine in this role, having energy and a positive attitude as well as the ability to provide a structured and consistent onboarding and training experience for
Qualification & Experience:
- You may have previous experience in a similar role, or you may be looking to take that next step in your career, either way, we would love to hear from you. Your role will handle guest queries and complaints efficiently and effectively whilst providing operational support and supervision on shift.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Operations
Job Location: Gold Coast, AU
Application Deadline: N/A