As the Manager, Partnerships, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and implementing account plans to optimize Hilton’s third-party relationships. Partners will include travel partners (airline, rideshare, car rental etc.), incentive currencies (points, miles etc.), third party elite member benefits and non-hotel redemption opportunities.
- Participate in the annual enterprise planning process to establish marketing calendars and budgets for all partnership activity.
- Utilize partner distribution channels for customer acquisition, engagement, growth and budget optimization.
- Collaborate with key internal partners to define Account plans for each third party relationship.
- Identify and initiate relationships with key partners and prepare account management plans for each partner.
- Execute partnership agreements at the direction of the Senior Director, Partnerships.
- Establish and maintain account plans for a select pool of partners as it relates to the performance objectives of the Loyalty & Partnerships team and wider Hilton business goals – including campaign set up, delivery reporting and campaign analysis.
- Manage the end to end promotions process for each partner, including management of the creative approvals process, promotion design, legal approval and external communications.
- Drive problem resolution with internal resources as well as partners to ensure programs offered are serviced according to standards, potential risks are mitigated and revenue goals are met.
- Flexible and adaptable in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills to build rapport easily
- High level of integrity and dedication
- Proven track record of driving results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a corporate, multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience and/or familiarity with contract negotiations
- Travel – up to 15%
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree and/or MS/MA Master’s Degree
- Beginner SQL Data Querying skills
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Experience and/or familiarity with developing multi-channel marketing campaigns
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org