As the Manager of Lifecycle Marketing, you will have the exciting task of developing effective marketing strategies and tactics to activate new Hilton Honors members in order to drive accelerated member engagement and grow share of wallet. Inclusive of this role, you will lead creative development and campaign execution, taking a customer-first approach grounded in data and insights. Interested? Read on!
- Be a key strategic partner to the Customer Lifecycle and Hilton Honors Strategy team, responsible for crafting and executing marketing strategies and omni-channel communication plans to drive new member activation and support business Key Performance Indicators.
- Partner with Regional Marketing teams to develop and launch regionally meaningful adaptations of our global marketing strategy and campaigns in key international markets.
- Lead the strategic and creative development for a variety of campaigns which will include developing briefs, managing internal channels, COEs and agency partners, gaining alignment and approval across key partners, and ensuring all deliverables are on-brand.
- Be responsible for defining learning agendas and working with Marketing’s Centers of Excellence (COEs) to design test and learn plans, gather and analyze performance metrics, and find opportunities for optimization.
- Utilize data and findings to develop a deep understanding of our target prospects, customers and key member segments, to anticipate needs throughout the lifecycle.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal), strong problem-solving skills, and positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across internal teams and external partners
- Ability to lead projects through to completion with precise attention to detail – ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Excel under pressure and can effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands to appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Strong experience with providing effective creative feedback to internal and external agency partners
Qualification & Experience:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Proven success in building and optimizing marketing campaigns grounded in data and insights that have driven performance lift
- Experience building omni-channel campaign strategies with complex user experiences
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree and/or MA/MS Master’s Degree
- Strong creative eye and customer-centric lens, with the proficiency to efficiently direct agency partners to achieve the desired state
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A