The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton’s portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
- Serve as the central liaison with all key partners to communicate campaign overviews, status, risks, opportunities and timelines. This includes developing and circulating contingency plans.
- Dedicatedly partner with strategic marketing team members to own the management and execution of campaigns that support customer acquisition, revenue and branding objectives as established by the organization.
- Build strong and reciprocal relationships with partners and hold them accountable to the standard Hilton Marketing adaptation to campaigns.
- Lead the development of project plans including timelines and asset trackers on your projects to ensure the internal Hilton team and external partners understand project status, as well as potential issues and/or risks.
- Ability to motivate and encourage teams toward a common direction and with a common vision in a matrixed environment including working within and among teams across diverse functions and locations and influence others at all levels to move projects forward
- Demonstrate good judgement, integrity and a diplomatic problem-solving attitude
- Ability to build positive relationships with key partners in a professional manner with all levels within the organization
- Excellent prioritization and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver creative solutions on the spot and ability to prioritize and projects with deadlines
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of details and deliverables to anticipate and propose solutions of potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience leading the execution of coordinated campaigns within a matrixed organization
- Experience building detailed project plans and timelines with multiple dependencies
- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing mediums
- Occasional travel – up to 25%
- Five to seven (5-7) years of professional working experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mclean, Virginia
Application Deadline: N/A