- Inspects parts or completed units by using visual inspection, gages, tape measures, check fixtures, calipers, micrometers, or other inspection equipment.
- Performs all other assigned duties as instructed by supervision.
- Train new operators in the setup and operation of production equipment as required.
- Performs minor adjustments, daily preventative maintenance, or setups to equipment or machines under supervision.
- Responsible for handling and lifting raw material on to machines as needed.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards for daily production, quality, safety, and housekeeping goals.
- Perform to company standards of continuous improvement if applicable.
- Setup and operate equipment to produce parts meeting blueprint specifications and tolerances.
- Communicate well with others and work in a manner to support a team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A