Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Setup and operate equipment to produce parts meeting blueprint specifications and tolerances.
- Train new operators in the setup and operation of production equipment as required.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards for daily production, quality, safety, and housekeeping goals.
- Performs minor adjustments, daily preventative maintenance, or setups to equipment or machines under supervision.
- Communicate well with others and work in a manner to support a team environment.
- Perform to company standards of continuous improvement if applicable.
- Responsible for handling and lifting raw material on to machines as needed.
- Inspects parts or completed units by using visual inspection, gages, tape measures, check fixtures, calipers, micrometers, or other inspection equipment.
- Performs all other assigned duties as instructed by supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic experience in welding or operating machinery preferred, basic programming knowledge preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A