- The Estates Division encompasses the Facilities Management, Property and Space Management and Capital Development teams of the LSE. We are responsible for all estates and property functions across the campus. The opportunity has arisen to recruit a new Systems Manager that will manage and coordinate the systems across the portfolio to best effect; in line with the School’s objectives and LSE 2030.
- The role will report through the Property and Space Management function and be located at the Houghton Street Campus whilst following the new Blended Working initiative.
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to deliver on the Division’s customer service promise; to enable, facilitate and deliver an outstanding educational environment.
- The role will include systems management, training and support of stakeholders across the Division.
- Additionally, you will be required to create and manage data reports out of a variety of systems, in particular Planon. You will liaise at all levels regarding systems improvements and upgrades and assess impacts for end users as well as develop business cases for new initiatives.
- You will operate as an integral part of the Estates function within the Property and Space Team. You will contribute to and manage system changes and adaptations. An awareness of developments in the HE sector is desirable as is an awareness of facilities issues generally. Familiarity with Planon is a requirement, as is the ability to implement systems upgrades.
- As Systems Manager you will be responsible for liaising with a range of stakeholders to meet, plan and deliver the systems support required for a variety of built environment and facilities related applications over new and existing platforms.
- This is a high-profile role requiring strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A