- All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate, this means:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- CSAs assigned to the Greeter departments (available in select stores) minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (excluding Greeter departments) minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Albany, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A