Reporting to the Loss Prevention Manager and Store Manager, the Loss Prevention Agent is the asset protection and safety specialist of our stores; playing a critical role in delivering on our commitment to be in stock for our guests. The Loss Prevention Agent serves both our internal and external customer by creating a safe work environment and reducing inventory shortages.
- Identify safety or loss risks, immediately notifying store and loss prevention management to prevent accidents.
- Identify shortage risks and service all customers in accordance with company standards.
- Patrol the store and post in designated areas as directed by the Loss Prevention Manager
- Train store team members on loss prevention and safety policies, procedures and standards: ensure compliance from all store team, notifying store management/Loss Prevention Manager of any violations.
- Prepare all incident reports for safety, injury, accidents, theft, cash handling, and shortage: reviewing all reports with the Loss Prevention Manager daily.
- Identify shortages of inventory, partner with loss prevention management on creating solutions.
- Assist store and loss prevention management with investigations of both internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computer applications; including Security Software, CCTV equipment, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of surveillance/security equipment and installations
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local law
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned area
- Must be able to work for extended periods of standing or walking the sales floor as required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A