View All Lloyds JobsLloyds
- As Software Engineering Lead for Risk Transformation, you’ll report directly to the Product Owner Risk Transformation, with the ultimate goal of establishing, growing, and enabling the success of software engineering teams. You’ll help use the latest in machine learning, big data and public cloud to supercharge our engineering teams.
- We believe in an open and collaborative working environment, and we want you to draw upon your experience to establish this culture within engineering, whilst ensuring we don’t skip over our regulatory obligations around process controls. We aim to take advantage of the cloud, taking advantage of powerful commoditised offerings where we can, and building bespoke cloud-native solutions when they can differentiate us from our competition.
- You have experience building self-managing engineering teams, and understand how to nurture a culture of continuous improvement
- You understand data technology tools and method – and how these might be applied to improve machine learning and big data engineering
- You love technology – you’re happy rolling up sleeves to understand performance one day… and explaining to executives ‘how it works’ the next
- You embrace modern development techniques, and are familiar with the tools and processes that can elevate a DevOps pipeline above ‘just CI’.
- Thorough: you consider the full-picture, and understand that details can matter.
- Calm: you’re positive under pressure and happy to take the lead in challenging times.
- You have a history of delivering successful software projects, using a variety of languages.
- Creative: you think beyond the obvious.
- Humble: you acknowledge your strengths, and also your weaknesses; you work for more than your own personal glory.
- You understand that successful software delivery doesn’t just end at deployment; you have experience with continually measuring the suitability and value of your products.
- Curious: you follow the latest technology developments, and explore ways they can be adopted.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have experience in helping software engineering team understand how to transition to new technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A