View All Lloyds JobsLloyds
As one of our Workplace Engineering Infrastructure Engineers you’d act as the primary CIO point of contact for infrastructure solutions delivery for an aligned Lab, Programme or Project. You’d then be accountable for the development of solutions to time and quality standards against the requirements of the business.
- Discussing solutions with domain authorities, technical subject matter experts and vendors, to agree, develop and deliver solutions.
- Transforming business requirements and specifications into capabilities and explore the infrastructure delivery options, developing design ideas as you go.
- Participating in virtual squads specifically to develop capabilities and gain advocacy for your solutions through building effective working relationships.
- Great interpersonal skills and a good communicator with technical and non-technical people
- We welcome people from a range of role backgrounds but do need to see the following as a minimum for consideration:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A