View All Lloyds JobsLloyds
Schroder’s Personal Wealth is a new Wealth planning and Advice business with an aspiration to be a top 3 firm in its sector. Wholly owned by LBG and Schroder’s, it will operate independently from its shareholders and therefore for the right person, represents a career opportunity to join what will be an entrepreneurial start-up of immediate scale and for the individual to directly influence business direction and success. A new venture such as this doesn’t happen very often and the local hubs need experienced and exceptional Paraplanners who are customer driven team players and are excited by the exceptional opportunity this presents. The role holder will be motivated to contribute to a busy and thriving local hub environment in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our new and existing clients.
- Actively search for and participate in continuous improvement ideas to improve processing methods and associated procedures to optimize productivity and improve customer service.
- Able to provide and produce financial reports for the full range of products sold by the Personal Wealth Advisers.
- Effective administration as required, monitor and carry out regular designated procedures accurately and promptly.
- Follow the businesses procedures thus ensuring that the business risk is kept to a minimum. Quality check reports for self and colleagues as required.
- Provide outstanding customer service and portray an excellent image to all clients including internal customers and proactively manage the client experience.
- Ensure the firm is not put in a position of unacceptable risk or liability.
- Ensure validation and correct input of information onto relevant systems.
- Take responsibility for incoming enquiries, requests and instructions from internal/external clients and provide a timely response.
- Actively search for and participate in continuous improvement ideas to improve processing methods and associated procedures to proactively manage the client experience.
- Maintaining up to date personal development plan and adhere to the training & competence scheme for the role.
- Carry out and/or assist with additional tasks as required by your line manager and carry out special takes and projects as required.
- Ensure the advice and financial reports satisfy the internal requirements of Schroders Personal Wealth and external regulatory requirements.
- Very strong understanding of financial planning principles
- Genuine desire to provide a high standard of advice and service to clients
- Level 6/Chartered status would be an advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- Level 4 qualified – Diploma in Financial Planning/Regulated Financial Planning
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A