- At Lloyds, we ‘re motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Over the last few years, we’ve grown our number of active online banking users to 14.5 million and our mobile users to over 9 million. We’re committed to continuing to deliver a leading customer experience by improving our digital capabilities, providing personalised propositions and building on our multi-channel model.
- We’re on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help.
- Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we’re redefining what a bank is from the inside out.
- Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is to build a true engineering-led organisation.
- Our AWS Security team is responsible for all the security aspects of the AWS platform within the Group, and they are looking for a passionate and experienced AWS Senior Security Engineer to join the team.
- As a senior engineer you’ll be an active and leading member of the team, working not only on the technical level, but also owning decisions taken to steer us in the right direction.
- You’re a dynamic and adaptable individual – able to quickly understand our business and how best to use our tools in the best way to meet our customer needs
- You’ll continually develop with industry standard methodology and tooling used across their engineering teams
- You’re a great teammate who can establish relationships and work efficiently with others across a variety of verticals, disciplines and locations
- You’ll have a passion for mentoring other engineers and building a strong team culture through peer to peer collaboration and development.
- You’ll have experience with AWS security products such as Macie, Guard Duty and Security Hub.
- You’ll have knowledge of general cyber security principles with a focus on security in the cloud, and be able to ‘hold your own’ in a conversation on these topics.
- You’ll have some coding experience, ideally for AWS Lambda functions. (but you don’t need to be a Developer!)
- You should have infrastructure-as-code experience, ideally with AWS CloudFormation but other types are also fine.
- You’ll most likely have knowledge of virtualisation and containerisation, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A