View All Lloyds JobsLloyds
- The Markets Onboarding Team within Commercial Banking Market Operations which is a team in Markets and Lending Delivery. We undertake a range of onboarding activities to support Market clients, Sales and Relationship Management (Coverage) teams.
- The Onboarding team is a centre of excellence and takes ownership of the o boarding journey before trading can commence. The Client Manager assistant role is a critical position that owns the onboarding experience to ensure the client experience is first class.
- This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and pro-active self-starter, who is looking to further their career within Commercial
- Banking. The successful candidate will need to be able to build effective relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- An opportunity has arisen for a role within Commercial Banking Market Operations to onboard Financial Institutions, Large Corporates, Mid
- Corporates and SME clients for CB Markets products. These products include interest rate derivatives, foreign exchange, Money Market deposits, Gilts, repurchase agreements (Stock Lending) and platform trading.
- Have a basic knowledge of “Know Your Client” (KYC) / “Anti-Money Laundering” (AML) requirements
- Perform satisfaction reviews with clients on completion of on-boardings to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Allocate to support teams, and oversee progress of all the various sub-tasks required for each onboard.
- Manage a pipeline of on-boarding cases, tracked via our online on-boarding tool (JIRA).
- Gather documentation/data from multiple sources (internal, third-party, client, etc) to support the onboarding requirements (for example credit, regulations, legal and operations).
- Identify process enhancements to increase operational efficiency which benefit either clients or colleagues and working with other business units / teams to implement a more streamlined process.
- Conduct regular pipeline meetings with support areas and stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritisation of onboarding work.
- Understand and implement the process for the end-to-end onboarding of Markets products.
- Represent Market Operations in any ongoing LBG projects that impact on-boarding.
- Ensure compliance with all LBG policies and applicable industry regulations according to counterparty geographic jurisdiction and product type (for example Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID, FATCA).
Liaise with all internal (sales and relationship managers) and external (client) stakeholders to gather the specific requirements for each on-boarding, to agree on prioritisation to ensure the on-boarding process is seamless for the client, and to maintain dialogues to update on progress.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A