- Operating at a senior level working with partners at Director level and above, you’ll deputise for Senior Risk Leads and will be a key contributor to both strategic and operational decision making by providing insight, challenge and support.
- Initiates, leads and delivers agreed change programmes to achieve continuous improvement to processes and systems.
- Leads a programme of IT risk reviews with a focus on timely completion and insightful commentary and proposed management actions to support material risk mitigation and reduction within the business area, ensuring the LBG Risk Management Framework requirements are met.
- Challenges and provides input into new agile approaches being explored by LBG and performs risk review, ensuring they remain within Group’s risk appetite
- Have validated technical experience and experience of IT Risk, ensuring an established and sound knowledge of the COO Business Risk area function
- A strong shown ability to build and deliver high quality outputs in appropriate business format (both verbal/written) highlighting key messages in a clear and concise way for use at senior executive level or by external parties (e.g. Regulators, Risk Committees).
- You’ll love to solve problems and challenge the status quo with innovative ideas
- Management of IT Incidents/Problems/Changes
- Suppliers management/governance processes and outsourced 3rd party systems
- Sound knowledge of the operational and regulatory complexities impacting the business, from strategic, operational and change perspectives.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of industry standards, control frameworks (e.g.COBIT), technology landscape and key IT risk areas.
- Infrastructure Technologies – Middleware/Storage/Networks/Mainframes
- A diverse and mixed skillset, with a knowledge and understanding of (including but not limited to):
- You’ll have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- You’ll bring passion for our values of putting customers first, keeping it simple, and making a difference together
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A