- Schroders Personal Wealth is a new business serving wealth planning needs for Mass Affluent and Affluent clients. It is jointly owned by Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders Plc, bringing together the inherent strengths across both organisations to deliver on a bold medium term ambition to become a top 3 wealth planning firm in the UK.
- Following the launch of the new business, the Regional Business Development Manager will have full responsibility for Business Development in the region
- As a key member of the senior regional team, you’ll will support the region by analysing, investigating and evaluating business development opportunities making recommendation to the Regional Director & securing new relationships in order to meet the regional business plan.
- Design and implementation of enabling activity to support regional growth aspirations.
- Working closely with the regional director to support the attraction of new advisors through direct to advisor / firm recruitment activity.
- Optimisation of the partnership between LBG and SPW in the region, ensuring opportunities and synergies between businesses are fully exploited.
- To take an active part in the Business Development forum helping to share and learn from best practice and cross SPW collaboration.
- Working with business (both LBG Commercial and NON LBG commercial relationships) to provide employee benefit solutions
- As part of overall business development plan, agree regional event plan in consultation with the Client Directors, host and/or attend client and prospect events
- Non-product propositional development to unlock opportunities to develop the business.
- Networking to prospect for new clients
- Actively representing the business with third parties and target audiences in line with business need.
- To identify potential prospects within the region with the aim of building lasting relationships
- To lead business development in the region having agreed the regional business development plan with the RD
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Key influencer at all levels including upwardly with executive level stakeholders.
- Breadth of knowledge across the Wealth planning marketplace and Schroders Personal Wealth target customer segments.
- Ability to effectively build and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Strong communicator.
- Expertly represent the brand and business of Schroders Personal Wealth both internally and externally.
- Able to provide thought leadership across a broad range of relevant topics.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com