- As a Scottish Widows Business Development Manager, you’ll play a key role in developing our proposition by sharing the feedback you receive from your relationships. Furthermore, there is the opportunity to discuss marketing and training packages and to develop a business case for potential investment from the business where you see future growth opportunities.
- Reporting to the Intermediary Distribution Manager, we’ll need you to be based out of the West Midlands region of England for this role, however you’ll have the flexibility of working from home.
- The role allows you to balance its demands with those of your family as we encourage you and all colleagues to own the planning and prioritisation of your workload to meet the needs of your accounts alongside your wider day to day responsibilities.
- You’ll hold strong business to business relationships with a panel of intermediary accounts by demonstrating a detailed understanding of their current model and aspirations.
- In doing so you’ll support them to establish opportunities and provide excellent solutions for their client’s retirement, protection and workplace needs.
- With our full support you’ll take ownership of your development goals including studying for CII/PFS Level 4. All whilst following specified risk and compliance procedures and practises ensuring that we’re always operating within our Group policies.
- Experience of working in financial services, preferably pensions.
- Exceptional business development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both face to face, telephone and in virtual environments.
- A strong understanding of market insight. Particularly the Intermediary market, including regulatory, technical and legislative changes and opportunities
- Achievement of CII/PFS Level 4 Qualification (or working towards)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A