The ideal line cook is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- Prepare food items consistently and adhere to all recipe standards
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality ( preferred )
Qualification & Experience:
- Successfully thrived in a fast-paced environment
- The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tukwila, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A