View All Lidl GB JobsLidl GB
- This experience will give you bags of responsibility and the chance to grow with the business, with possible opportunities to develop into another function in the future.
- Additionally in your second year in the programme you’ll start the Internal Audit Practitioner level 4 qualification, which can be studied alongside your work commitments and will make you an qualified Internal Audit Consultant.
- Supply Chain – Here you’ll gain experience in an office based environment. You’ll learn how to order more than 2,000 products to ensure availability in our stores and get a wide overview of supplier management.
- Audit – After each training period you will travel to the Head Office and work with a Audit colleagues to gain experience into the Audit role.
- Sales – Within store you will start as a Customer Assistant working up to Deputy Manager, and you’ll understand the basics of Lidl while taking on some management responsibilities, giving you a well-rounded view of how our stores operate.
- Logistics – The training will give you a great insight into our warehousing operations. You’ll learn how to select products for orders, manage deliveries and gain exposure into managing a team of up to 200 people!
- You should have passion, resilience and a readiness to adapt
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently with self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Keen interest in learning all areas of the business in particular; Sales, Operations and Logistics
- German language is beneficial
- Excellent communicator, who is able to communicate confidently with people across all levels of the business
- Flexibility to travel for approximately 50% of the role
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree-level education in any discipline (2:1 or above)
- Experience in either Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain, Audit, HR or IT would be beneficial
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A