View All Kumon JobsKumon
Kumon of Vancouver East, WA (an after-school math & reading enrichment program) is looking for an entry level, part-time administrative/center assistant. Kumon has been operating for 60 years over 50 countries. We are looking for honest, reliable candidates who enjoy working with children from Pre-K to high school.
- Grade worksheets using answer books.
- Work effectively and cooperatively.
- Observation and instruction of classroom in conjunction with the instructor.
- Handle administrative tasks relating to the Center operation as needed.
- Promotion of a quiet classroom setting and orderly environment.
- Other work (grading, etc.) will be needed on Saturday 1:30 to 4:30pm and on Tuesday 9:00am to 12:00 noon.
- Assist other staff during class down-time.
- Work for the class preparation for the entire week starts at 9:30 am (to 3:00pm) on Wednesday.
- Class Schedule is Wednesday from 3:00 to 6:30pm and Saturday from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- Able to multitask in a demanding environment.
- Provides feedback to the instructor regarding observations of students.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Los Angeles CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A