Website Univision Communications
Univision is seeking a dynamic, versatile and engaging individual to work in the capacity of On-Air talent for unscripted programs and segments produced by or for the Company. This position is based in Miami, Florida.
- Have an active presence on social media that engages the audience.
- Promote Networks and assigned TV show content on social media.
- Collaborate with show producers to find creative ways to utilize social media.
- Interview personalities, guests and participants on programs as assigned.
- Present UNIMAS briefs.
- Participate in regular internal meetings to review new content, topics, with Producers and team.
- Provide commentary and conduct interviews during “Live” transmissions, and other events.
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must have engaging on-air presence.
- Pleasant and well-controlled voice and good timing when speaking on air.
- Fluent in Spanish (speak, read and write)
- Must be creative and able to improvise and think quickly while on air.
- Effectively communicates information and ideas
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours
- Must be willing to work from office in Doral, Florida
- Excellent public speaking skills and ability to interact with audience and clients in a public setting.
- Must possess impeccable diction in Spanish language
- Familiar with social media tools
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Company: Univision Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A