As a Interventional Spine Sales Representative, you strategically promote and sell Stryker IVSproducts to meet our customers’ needs.
- You confidently conduct product evaluations in Operating Room and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of our products. Systematically tracking your territory progress, you proactively communicate your findings with your Regional Manager and push yourself to exceed each goal.
- When onsite with clients, you use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems and inform doctors, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products.
- You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your sample inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises.
- As an IVS Sales Representative you love living in the fast lane and find purpose in selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years in an outside sales position (medical related fields or b2b sales preferred) or
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A