Website Johnson & Johnson
As a core member of the Compound Development Team (CDT) and/or Clinical Team (CT), the PML provides program management and cross-functional operational leadership for the development of therapeutic products or non-interventional healthcare platforms in a global organization, from Discovery to life cycle management.
- Establish CDT/CT strategy in partnership with the CDTL/CL, with goals and objectives that are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Accountable for alignment between CDT/CT and TA (or responsible Business Unit) portfolio strategy. Contribute to and coordinate compound strategy updates over time.
- Drive the CDT/CT to meet or exceed those goals by providing outstanding global cross-functional leadership and management in a global organization.
- Run the CDT, co-lead the CT, and lead relevant sub-teams such as the Program Management Team, that cultivates and maintains a high- performance team culture.
- Lead the team to translate CDT/CT strategy into an integrated, executable plan and ensure activities are aligned with team goals and objectives.
- If applicable, on external partnerships, work within the Joint Development Team or equivalent to align cross company objectives.
- Handle CDT, CT and PMT information, documentation, and team communications to ensure timely and accurate dissemination of the CDT/CT strategy and operational status throughout the Company and between co-development partners and/or other external partners (as required).
- Prior experience as a member of a compound development team is helpful
- Experience in planning and/or management of regulatory submissions (e.g., IND/CTA, NDA, MAA, etc.) is helpful
- Successful experience running or leading global and/or virtual teams is helpful
- Prior experience as a member of a cross-functional team is required
- Professional project management certification and/or diploma is helpful
- Record of successful governance body and/or partner management is preferred
- 5 or more years in pharmaceutical R&D, is helpful
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required; Post-graduate degree in life sciences, engineering, or business management is helpful.
- 3 or more years of experience in project management, team leadership, and/or functional line management is required
- Proven ability to resolve conflict and influence teams without formal authority is required
- Successful team leadership of cross functional teams is required, global or virtual setting is helpful
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management Information Technology
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A