Website Johnson & Johnson
Under the direction of functional area management, the Quality Systems Specialist III will consult with internal partners to understand business goals and performance needs, develop and execute learning aligned to the business strategy. S/He will routinely engage with and influence with key stakeholders to ensure learning solutions support and positively drive desired outcomes. Primary responsibilities include the design and development of learning items (procedural documents, eLearning, on-the-job, instructor-led) to develop personnel and/or increase organizational effectiveness S/He may act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Training process. Success in this role depends on the candidate’s ability to work cross-functionally to discover and articulate the business’ process and performance needs and translate them through the design and delivery of learning solutions.
- Adhere to strict compliance with procedures applicable to my role.
- In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in my workplace.
- Exercise the highest level of integrity in the tasks that I perform.
- Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
- Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for my role and as appropriate for my role.
- 2+ years work experience in pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare and/or biological manufacturing operation in Quality Assurance and/or Quality Systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with use of Quality Systems (e.g. document management, change control, training)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A