Website Johnson & Johnson
These positions support manufacturing by servicing the injection mold tooling used on the production lines. Mold service includes assembly, disassembly, preventive and reactive maintenance of the injection mold and components, required to deliver production-ready molds within tolerance and on time. These positions also support projects to drive continuous improvement. Performs all work with adherence to GMP, EHS, and Quality procedures.
- Emergency response for mold repair related to IMM machine troubleshooting. (5%)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management. (5%)
- Preventative mold maintenance. (45%)
- Deliver production ready injection molds. (45%)
- Ability to work in an empowered work team environment.
- Basic PC skills: Microsoft Office and internet.
- Working knowledge of mold components and interaction as it impacts the injection molding manufacturing process and the attributes that impact quality,
- Must be capable of working to tolerances of +/- .025mm, +/- .001 inch.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Must have math skills to include, but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, fractions, decimals, as well as the ability to convert between standard and metric measurements.
- Must meet established department productivity, quality, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Good organizational skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or 2+ years college in technical field OR equivalent industrial experience in technical fields such as mechanics, engine repair, injection molding, mold fabrication, electro-mechanical, tool and die fabrication.
- Tooling experience and knowledge of troubleshooting/repair, equipment prototyping, mechanical part’s design, materials/metal working,
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A