Website John Deere
As a Senior Engineer, Advanced Engineering for John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group located in Fargo, ND, you will collaborate with other innovators to evaluate, design, and develop advanced embedded electronics technology that delivers value to John Deere customers.
- Lead and participate on technology focused teams to establish advanced technology portfolios.
- Lead and participate in resolving challenging technical issues both within the company and with suppliers.
- Analyze and develop electronic embedded systems requirements to address complex problems of moderate scope.
- Document the technology solution for building prototypes and transitioning the technology to product design.
- Develop and execute test or analysis plan for technology verification and validation.
- Four or more years of electrical engineering experience in embedded systems design.
- Three or more years of experience with modeling and simulation tools for embedded systems design.
- Four or more years of work experience in the design and development of embedded systems related to communications systems and RF design.
- Strong problem-solving skills evidenced by prior work.
- Flexibility in dealing with changing and/or partial information.
- Three or more years in roles related to product design, technology development, and innovation.
- Strong prioritization skills including ability manage frequent changes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with technology innovation and advancing technology readiness.
- Design experience of sensing systems for automotive, avionics, or off-road vehicles.
- Design experience with multi-core microcontrollers, System-On-Chips, FPGAs, and GPUs. Sense of ownership, curiosity, and ability to function in a fast paced, collaborative team environment.
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience with machine learning and tools.
- Experience in embedded systems design for automotive, avionics, or off-road vehicles.
- Expert knowledge of wired and wireless communications for automotive, avionics, or off-road vehicles.
- Expert knowledge of RF design for automotive, avionics, or off-road vehicles.
- Experience in embedded software engineering and programming languages such as C++ and Python.
- Experience with simulation software such as ANSYS HFSS or COMSOL Multiphysics.
Company: John Deere
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Fargo, ND, US
Application Deadline: N/A