Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Build and execute a product roadmap for our customers and help them achieve more on the Textron Fleet Management platform.
- Drive product launches by working with the marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy of our customers’ experience, identify gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve the customer experience for fleet management.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Act as a general manager of their product area and drive end-to-end results and profitability from how the product documentation, product blogs and videos, features, and health of the product appear to customers
- Drive the right partnerships to expand our product footprint and speed up time-to-market for customers
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Present/demo to customers, prospects, peers and leadership
- Partner with peer product managers and engineering staff to execute the roadmap
- Clearly communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related field required
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of experience required
- Software Knowledge: Experience with data analysis tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Excel) required, Experience with software collaboration tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.) and SAP preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A